|Slots||4 - 100|
|Own IP with default port|
|GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)|
|Free MySQL database|
|Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database|
|Full RCON, FTP, and Web interface access|
|Real windows server (no virtualization / WINE)|
|Installation of own modifications|
Recommended server type
|Monthly cost||from 5.20 US$|
|Order now||Order now|
Overview of all functions
Nitrado - Features
- Instant activation thanks to our prepaid system - no waiting time
- No contract - no minimum term
- No bond - change at any time between all available services
- All servers on one nitrado-account manageable
- Donation System - money can be donated between nitrado-accounts,
- Stand-by-Mode - Server will not be deleted immediately. It can be reactivated within 14 days with all settings and data.
- Immediate charging by: paysafecard, instant bank transfer (online banking), PayPal, phone (mobile and landline), credit card and Skrill.
- Charging by bank transfer (credit within 2-3 business days)
Game Server - Features
- ESL Premium Certified game server
- Own IP with default port
- GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)
- Full RCON, FTP, and Web interface access
- Free MySQL database
- Optional password for the game server
- Premium Traffic
Web interface - Features
- Several daily automatic restarts can be set
- User Management - multiple sub-users can be set for a server
- File Browser
- Access to the MySQL database via phpMyAdmin
- Config Editor
- Quick and qualified support
- free e-mail-support
- Hotline for landline-tarif (from germany)
- Steadily growing Nitrado-Wiki
- Community forum to exchange questions and problems
Security and Availability
- Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database
- Automatic notification to technicians in case of failure by the server
Technology - Features
Empyrion - Galactic Survival is a 3D open world, space survival adventure in which you can fly across space and land on planets. Build, explore, fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers. The game uniquely combines elements from space simulations, construction games, survival games and ego-shooters.
The search for paradise is as old as humanity. However, by the end of the 24th century, the Earth will be far from being a paradisiacal place...Overpopulation, runaway climate change and natural resource exhaustion had lead to political instability, riots and looting, war over resources, hundreds of millions of refugees, severe droughts, famines, mass extinctions of many species, and ecosystem collapse.
In the year 2402, a team of researchers discovered the wreck of a starship in the Antarctic, hidden up to this time under a thick cover of ice. Apparently, the ship belonged to a technologically highly advanced alien race and was powered by an unknown form of energy. Also a star was recovered whose symbols were similar to those used in ancient cosmologies to describe "Empyrion" – the land of plenty. The star map seemed to point to a location far away in the Andromeda Galaxy about 2.5 million light-years away.
Given the increasingly desperate situation on Earth, the "United Council of Humanity" decided to focus the remaining resources on Earth on a unified effort to build a fleet of starships with the aim of establishing contact with the mysterious aliens and finding Empyrion. All ships were equipped with an alien energy cell to power their experimental hyperdrives.
Finally, in the year 2473, the fleet of starships is ready and you are the first commander of the frigate "Helios". After you activate the hyperdrive, however, something goes wrong an unknown force takes control of your ship... Subsequent to reappearance from hyperdrive, your ship is disabled and drifts in the orbit of an unknown planet somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy far away from the destination that was indicated by the map. You have lost contact with all other ships of your fleet. Gravity pulls your disabled ship towards the surface where it crashes.
The impact completely destroys the ship and kills the crew. You are the only survivor. Find a way to leave this hostile planet and uncover the mysteries of Empyrion. Save the Earth before it is too late!
Nitrado Game List Overview