|Slots||4 - 100|
|Own IP with default port|
|GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)|
|Free MySQL database|
|Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database|
|Full RCON, FTP, and Web interface access|
|Real windows server (no virtualization / WINE)|
|Installation of own modifications|
Recommended server type
|Monthly cost||from 3.90 US$|
|Order now||Order now|
Overview of all functions
Nitrado - Features
- Instant activation thanks to our prepaid system - no waiting time
- No contract - no minimum term
- No bond - change at any time between all available services
- All servers on one nitrado-account manageable
- Donation System - money can be donated between nitrado-accounts,
- Stand-by-Mode - Server will not be deleted immediately. It can be reactivated within 14 days with all settings and data.
- Immediate charging by: paysafecard, instant bank transfer (online banking), PayPal, phone (mobile and landline), credit card and Skrill.
- Charging by bank transfer (credit within 2-3 business days)
Game Server - Features
- ESL Premium Certified game server
- Own IP with default port
- GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)
- Full RCON, FTP, and Web interface access
- Free MySQL database
- Optional password for the game server
- Premium Traffic
Web interface - Features
- Several daily automatic restarts can be set
- User Management - multiple sub-users can be set for a server
- File Browser
- Access to the MySQL database via phpMyAdmin
- Config Editor
- Quick and qualified support
- free e-mail-support
- Hotline for landline-tarif (from germany)
- Steadily growing Nitrado-Wiki
- Community forum to exchange questions and problems
Security and Availability
- Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database
- Automatic notification to technicians in case of failure by the server
Technology - Features
Factorio, a game developed out of a start-up campaign, has a construction based gameplay focusing on logistics and management. A bird-view perspective is a critical factor and helps to keep track off all factories built. Get together and craft the most magnificent and efficient facility on your own Nitrado hosted prepaid game server.
You are a lone survivor, stranded on a planet unknown as your space ship crashed. Your newfound goal is launching a missile into orbit, making your position known to others. To reach this late goal of yours, a factory to build and assemble all the missile parts is required. All resources available on the near endless planet can be utilised to create new buildings and parts. The available resources, like ore, have to be mined using drills and other equipment and are then transported to your furnaces and machines, using conveyors and logistic robots. Factories then produce the components to open up new technologies and possibilities. All objects build upon each other and can evolve to complex parts during the game. The main prerequisite for a successful session is to establish an intelligent, as well as efficient logistic network, which gets your resources and components to where they are needed.
Vehicles and railroads are a supporting element, offered to reach and extrapolate far away areas. These train systems can also be automated and controlled by traffic light circuits and signals, further improving your productivity. An automated transportations system build with these components ensures that cargo gets to where it's needed. You can even go as far and build drones and robots, which help you construct new buildings and further support logistic networks.
As always, the locals are not overly pleased by an industrial evolution caused by your constructions, which leads to alien races attacking your buildings to slow down, and possibly annihilate you. Around this point, defences become a vital part of the game and are imperative to move on. Turret Towers and walls are used as a fortification which helps to fight back the alien waves. A variety of different weapons, starting at pistols, rifles and flame- as well as rocket throwers, up to mecha suits become available as the game processes. Weapons such as the listed ones along with tanks are then utilised to counter attack and root out the alien hives.
Summarising the above, one can say that Factorio is a mesmerising mix of construction, action and logistic simulation, which now is multiplayer enabled.
A Nitrado hosted prepaid game server is the ideal foundation for you and your friends to construct and defend giant factories as well as plan planet-spanning logistic and transportation networks.
Nitrado Game List Overview