|Slots||4 - 100|
|GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)|
|Free MySQL database|
|Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database|
|Full RCON, FTP, and Web interface access|
|Switching between Terraria Vanilla and TShock|
Recommended server type
|Monthly cost||from 5.20 US$|
|Order now||Order now|
Overview of all functions
Nitrado - Features
- Instant activation thanks to our prepaid system - no waiting time
- No contract - no minimum term
- No bond - change at any time between all available services
- All servers on one nitrado-account manageable
- Donation System - money can be donated between nitrado-accounts,
- Stand-by-Mode - Server will not be deleted immediately. It can be reactivated within 14 days with all settings and data.
- Immediate charging by: paysafecard, instant bank transfer (online banking), PayPal, phone (mobile and landline), credit card and Skrill.
- Charging by bank transfer (credit within 2-3 business days)
Game Server - Features
- ESL Premium Certified game server
- GameCloud - including Game Switching (over 100 games)
- Free MySQL database
- Optional password for the game server
- Premium Traffic
Web interface - Features
- Several daily automatic restarts can be set
- User Management - multiple sub-users can be set for a server
- Access to the MySQL database via phpMyAdmin
- Config Editor
- Quick and qualified support
- free e-mail-support
- Hotline for landline-tarif (from germany)
- Steadily growing Nitrado-Wiki
- Community forum to exchange questions and problems
Security and Availability
- Daily backups for game server files and MySQL database
- Automatic notification to technicians in case of failure by the server
Technology - Features
The open-world game, Terraria, is a mix of sandbox and adventure with different crafting elements. In 2011, the game was published via Steam through an independent, 4-member development team named “Re-Logic”. The graphics of the game are very similar to a previous SNES game; which provides a 2D world and partially includes a third dimension. Unlike other open-world, building games such as Minecraft, the main focus is not building, but exploring the world and fighting in action-packed and complex struggles against many different enemies and bosses. A prepaid Game Server hosted by Nitrado allows players to unite in groups and fight together.
In the beginning of the game, the player starts in a randomly generated world, equipped with very simple tools. The first steps involve gathering resources and building a shelter in order to survive the first few nights of the game. With the integrated day-night cycle, which happens every 24 minutes, the players must plan wisely to defeat the monsters appearing in the dark. There are a lot of different weapons available, ranging from melee weapons, such as swords, daggers, and axes, to bows, guns, or even laser guns. Many of these can only be found by exploring the huge cave systems and dungeons. Even a mana system has been added, which brings new ways to play, for example, special items, which can be used to augment the player. Also, new weapons can be used to beat the enemies by using magic.
Precious gems and special metals can be found in the deeper layers of the soils. These can be used to trade in the later parts of the game. These traders will appear after several milestones are achieved and they will move into the house of the player if they have provided enough space for them. The stronger and more rare metals can also be used to create new tools and weapons to stand more safely against powerful bosses or explore the soil more effectively.
By using a server, the player has the possibility to integrate different modifications to the game. Nitrado offers, for example, the well-known mod “tShock” as a finished package for the server. This Mod helps through the implementation of commands for administering the server.
Furthermore, the community of Terraria is very active and provides the possibility of finding other players to play with, as well as various tips and modifications for the game on its own forums.
Nitrado Game List Overview