Como el proveedor líder de Servidores totalmente automatizados, como nitrado.net, La empresa Marbis GmbH te ofrece excelentes puestos de trabajo. En un equipo con más de 30 compañeros de trabajo, establecida en la región de Karlsruhe, tienes la posibilidad de poner en práctica tus conocimientos sobre temas específicos en un ambiente de trabajo muy agradable.
Para ofrecer la mayor cantidad de fiabilidad y profesionalismo para nuestros clientes, estamos en constantemente buscando de nuevos miembros en el equipo de soporte, especialmente con ideas creativas e innovadoras, compromiso y desempeño excepcionales. Una carrera con variadas posibilidades te esta esperando en en Marbis GmbH.
IT (Italy) or NL (Netherland)
You will be part of an International team responsible for implementing and growing our Brand, Products through different channels & business opportunities. This is a unique and incredibly exciting role with a center-stage opportunity to help shape and drive the future of the company in your country and build, leading the business in core areas of hosting services and more to come!
The holder of the position will be expected to effectively manage the relationships between the company and the general public, as well as engaged Nitrado’s community. They will have a hands-on role in planning and executing the brand’s community strategy, in particular reference to the needs of the country.
In addition to strong organization and time management skills, the role demands enthusiastic public relationship management, patient, professional, yet friendly communication abilities and will serve an essential function in ensuring Nitrado continues to be recognized by gamers as a leading provider and positive entertainment experience.
- Be the owner and champion to develop Nitrado’s services in your countrys
- Leads and builds a Customer Service team
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data to adapt to a constantly changing market.
- Represents the company externally (key partners, press, events...)
- Works with the local leadership team to drive Nitrado´s success and brand awareness in the market
- Devise initiatives and content and proactively seek opportunities to grow and expand the reach of Nitrado community activities, driving engagement and interaction rates positively week on week (through events, live Q/A, contests, offline event etc...)
- Influence strategy on the established social network channels and the official Nitrado website in relation to your country’s customers, plus any external communities
- 2+ years of experience in project management / online experience / customer care
- You are native in the country’s language you applied for and have a good command of English.
- Initial experience in building/leading a team and working with international colleagues
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the gaming industry / eSport
- Results-oriented and able to work independently
- Flexibility and high degree of motivation and commitment
- An understanding of metrics and insights for web platforms and social media would be an advantage
- Experience of social media trends. methodology and channels in all current forms
- A diversified and exciting part time / student job in home office
- Flexible work hours
- Constant new challenges
- A chance to freely participate and start specific projects for your market but also for the whole company
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and innovative team in a fast growing company
- Perfect opportunity for someone working/studying Marketing, Communication and/or Project Management fields
If we have piqued your interest, we are looking forward to receive your meaningful application.
Most likely by E-Mail email@example.com or also by mail at the following address:marbis GmbH
76185 Karlsruhe Germany